Updated: 20 December 2022
Following the release of the New England Mountains Reserve and the Granite Update, we’ve compiled a list of issues some players may currently encounter in theHunter. If you’ve encountered a bug that you’d like to report, make sure to check the list below first, as we may already be aware and working on a fix!
- Antlers aren’t rendering quite right. This is most noticeable when in the Trophy Lodge after players come to a stop.
- “Fabled” furs for the Great One Moose are not appearing correctly in the Trophy Lodge.
- Dev Team’s Notes: The trophies acquired while this bug is in the game should be automatically updated to display the correct fur once it’s fixed.
- Weapon previews in the Storage Menu use a low-resolution model for weapons that have not yet been viewed in the Customization Menu.
- Vegetation can appear pixelated during foggy weather.
- Dev Team’s Notes: If you’re experiencing this, we recommend turning the “Volume Fog Quality” setting to “Off”
- The player’s avatar doesn’t correctly hold the ATV’s handlebar in first-person view.
- The reloading animation for the Modern Muzzleloader may not display correctly in the third person when players are in a crouched position.
- In Parque Fernando, 2 out of 4 targets of the “Shot for Shot” mission are not visible without zooming at the correct spot.
- The rechamber animation is currently missing when firing with the single-action revolver while aiming.
- Some players are unable to complete the last step of “Fencing Champion”.
- In a multiplayer session, it may be impossible for players to switch barrels on the Grelck Drilling Rifle when within 1.5 kilometers of another player.
- The trash bin is not active in New England Mountains’ mission “Second Home”. Quitting to the Main Menu and reloading the game will solve it.
- We find the .22LR truncated cone bullet to be underpowered.
STABILITY & PERFORMANCE
- Some very rare crashes can happen when using dogs in multiplayer.
- Unexpected crashes can happen on the Xbox Series S and Series X versions of the game.
- On rare occasions, PlayStation players may encounter a crash when accessing the Storage Menu at a cache.
- The Cacciatore 12g shotgun does not trigger an echo when fired while aiming down sight.
- Tripods do not trigger any sound when placed or being rotated.
- In multiplayer, the Goose and Jackrabbit callers’ audio can be heard twice if triggered by another player.
- Animals can appear with the wrong species on the Harvest Screen.
- Controller keybinds are not being saved on PC.
- It’s currently not possible to select Matmat’s multi-trophy mount while using a keyboard in the Trophy Lodge.
We hope you enjoy your time in the New England Mountains and the improvements we’ve rolled out with the Granite Update. It’s been a blast to follow your hunts in the new reserve and to read your feedback on it.
Happy holidays, and happy hunting!