We’re happy to share that Revontuli Coast, the all-new reserve for theHunter: Call of the Wild, is coming to all platforms on June 28th, and we’ve released a fresh full-length trailer to celebrate!
Explore a sprawling archipelago set in beautiful Finland, hunt 19 animal species, and equip a new water layout blind to conceal yourself from waterfowl, ducks, and upland birds while in water. You’ll find plenty of exciting hunting opportunities as you traverse this region of the “land of a thousand lakes”.
theHunter: Call of the Wild team
- Explore 25 square miles (64 square kilometers) of stunningly varied nature, spanning across rocky archipelagos, wild fields, thick spruce forests, and vibrant fell hills.
- Hunt 19 different species – Revontuli Coast has the largest number of animal species ever featured in a reserve and includes new and returning favorites such as the Western Capercaillie, Black Grouse, Brown Bear, Whitetail Deer, Raccoon Dog, and many more.
- Gaze at the magical Northern Lights that illuminate the night sky.
- Discover memorable geographical landmarks such as a large glacial pothole, an impressive balancing rock, and a wondrous gorge.
- Hike along color-marked routes and trails during the day, and rest by cozy campfires as night falls.
Add it to your wishlist today and get notified when it becomes available! Playstation, Xbox, and Microsoft do not support DLC wishlisting, see you upon release!