Today we are releasing an update for PS4 with fixes for some of the reported issues from the Lion release last week. As earlier mentioned, we have seen reports regarding other issues, but we wanted to get this update out as soon as possible due to the faulty organ set up.
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- The issues on internal organs on Roe Deer, Mule Deer, Roosevelt Elk and Reindeer have been fixed. This led to vital shots, especially on lungs, not registering correctly.
- Buffalo footprints are no longer displayed as Lion footprints
- Fixed a crash when a player harvests another player's downed Lion in multiplayer (and switches to fur view from X-ray)
- Fixed an issue with Lion always stepping forward during a confrontation
- Adjusted damage model for the cape buffalo to make it easier to down
All the best and keep the feedback coming!
// Your theHunter: Call of the Wild team