WEAPON PACK 3
01.08.2019 10:00 by Expansive Worlds
We are pleased to announce that Weapon Pack 3 is now available for purchase! Read on below for more details about these new tools in your hunting arsenal, as well as information about the accompanying free game update.
WEAPON PACK CONTENTS
New weapon: Vasquez Cyclone .45 Big Bore Air Rifle
The Vasquez Cyclone is the poster child for a new generation of big bore air rifles. Designed from the ground up for hunting, this rifle has more than enough power to take down coyotes, wild boars and even medium-sized deer.
New ammunition: .45 Hollow Point Pellet & .45 Round Nose Pellet
New weapon: Eckers .30-06 Bolt-Action Rifle
The Eckers is a high-end bolt-action rifle chambered in .30-06. This ever popular cartridge is perfect for hunting large deer and antelopes at ranges up to 300m. The Eckers .30-06 complements this versatility with high precision, top-of-the-line reliability and a beautifully crafted ergonomic frame. It’s no wonder that this rifle has become a favorite among discerning big game hunters all around the world.
New ammunition: .30-06 Soft Point Bullets & .30-06 Polymer Tip Bullets
New weapon: Andersson .22LR Semi-automatic Pistol
The Andersson .22LR is a small caliber semi-automatic pistol. Its compact size, negligible recoil and impressive firing rate make it practical for a wide variety of applications, from target shooting to small game hunting and personal defense. This .22LR pistol shoots as beautifully as it looks and features a variety of customization options, as is customary for Andersson firearms.
Check the store for your platform of choice for purchase.
FREE UPDATE PATCH NOTES
- New Feature: TruRACS for Moose
Bug Fixes & Game Improvements
- Fixed issue with black triangle visual glitch
- Fixed issue of pre-placed hunting blinds not granting reduction in hunting pressure
- Fixed issue with hunting pressure created in a multiplayer game being saved to client’s single player game
- Fixed issue with duck caller failing to attract mallards in Layton Lake
- Fixed issue that caused wolves to get stuck near outposts
- Fixed issue that allowed to travel outside Yukon Valley reserve
- Fixed issue with the back button when creating a new game
- Fixed issue that caused shotgun accuracy go over 100%
- Fixed issue with character’s arms being visible when taking photos from a tripod
- Fixed issue with Mallard Ducks not counting towards completing Wildlife Paparazzi and Bucket List achievements
- Fixed issue with plains bison’s horns becoming offset during idle animation
- Fixed issue with Gray Wolf mating sounds sometimes not playing
- Fixed issue with textures in Hirschfelden and Yukon Valley
- Adjusted wolf aggression
- Improved iron sights on .44 handgun
- Various improvements and fixes to Yukon Valley missions (improvements to some missions logic and wording of objectives)
- Various localisation improvements
- Various improvements and fixes to animal scoring
- Various animation improvements in 1st person
- Various crash fixes